- Mar 28, 2018 -
1. Ordinary machine tools: including ordinary lathes, drill presses, boring machines, milling machines, planer plugs, etc.
2. Precision machine tools: including grinders, gear processing machines, thread processing machines and various other precision machine tools.
3. High-precision machine tools: including coordinate boring machine, gear grinding machine, thread grinder, high-precision hobbing machine, high-precision scoring machine and other high-precision machine tools.
4. CNC machine tools: NC machine tools are the abbreviation of digital control machine tools. It is an automatic machine tool equipped with a program control system. The control system can logically process programs having control code or other symbolic instructions, and decode them, allowing the machine to act and machine parts.
5. According to the size of the workpiece and the weight of the machine tool can be divided into instrument machine tools, small and medium-sized machine tools, large machine tools, heavy machine tools and super heavy machine tools.
6. According to the processing accuracy can be divided into ordinary precision machine tools, precision machine tools and high-precision machine tools.
7. According to the degree of automation can be divided into manual operation of machine tools, semi-automatic machine tools and automatic machine tools.
8. According to the control method of machine tools, it can be divided into profiling machine tools, process control machine tools, CNC machine tools, adaptive control of machine tools, machining centers and flexible manufacturing systems.
9. According to the scope of application of the machine tool, it can be divided into general and special machine tools. Metal cutting machine tools can be divided into various types according to different classification methods.