- Mar 22, 2018 -
1. Observe the general safety operation rules of the miller. Wear protective labor supplies as required.
2. Check whether the connection of the operating handle, switch, knob, clamp mechanism and hydraulic piston is in the correct position, whether the operation is flexible and whether the safety device is complete and reliable.
3. Check for obstacles in the effective operating range of the machine axes.
4. It is forbidden to use the machine with super performance. Select the cutting speed and feed rate according to the workpiece material.
5. When loading and unloading heavier workpieces, a proper spreader and lifting method must be selected according to the weight and shape of the workpiece.
6. When the spindle rotates and moves, it is forbidden to touch the spindle and the tool installed on the end of the spindle.
7. When the tool is changed, the machine must be shut down first, then it can be replaced after being confirmed, and the damage of the blade should be taken care of during the replacement.
8. Do not step on or place objects on the guide surface and the painted surface of the device. It is forbidden to strike or straighten the workpiece on the workbench.
9. After entering the machining program for a new workpiece, you must check the correctness of the program and simulate whether the running program is correct. Automatic cycle operation is not allowed without testing to prevent the machine from malfunctioning.
10. When using the flat rotary radial tool holder to cut it alone, the mast should be retracted to the zero position first. Then, in the MDA mode, the M43 should be changed to the flat rotary disk. If the U axis is to be moved, the U axis manual clamp must be ensured. The tight device has loosened.
11. When you need to rotate the table (B-axis) during work, make sure that it does not touch other parts of the machine while it rotates, and it cannot touch other objects around the machine.
12. When the machine tool is running, it is forbidden to touch the rotating wire shaft, polished rod, spindle, and around the turntable, and the operator must not stay on the moving parts of the machine tool.
13. When the machine is running, the operator is not allowed to leave the job or care for the trustee.
14. Abnormal phenomena and noises occur during the operation of the machine tool. Shut down immediately, identify the cause and deal with it in time.